The purpose of this trial is to determine the effectiveness of fast-acting Insulin Aspart on glycemic control after meals in adults with Type II Diabetes Mellitus.
Do You Qualify?
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older
- Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes Mellitus 10 years ago or more.
- Have been on Basal-Bolus Insulin regimen (long-acting & fast-acting treatment/therapy) for at least one year.
- HbA1c must be between 7% and 10%.
- Study-related care is provided at no cost.
- You may also be compensated for travel.
- Information gathered from the screening procedure will be kept confidential.
- If a person is deemed ineligible for participation in this study, it is up to the discretion of that individual as to whether or not his/her information is kept on file for future trial consideration or if the information is shredded.
Research Study Location:
500 Chase Parkway; Waterbury, CT 06708
If you're interested in participating in this study, please fill out the form to learn more!