Current Enrolling Studies
Type 2 Diabetic Clinical Trial
We are seeking type 2 diabetic participants who are currently taking insulin glargine (Lantus), (Basaglar), (Toujeo) for a clinical research study.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
- Have an HbA1c value of 7.0% to 10.5%, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 23 kg/m²
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- Reimbursement may be available for time and travel
- You are provided study-related care and study medication at no cost (no health insurance required)
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify to participate, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the available research studies.
Struggling With Diabetes?
There’s no question that managing Diabetes can be frustrating; however, with additional support systems, like a clinical trial team, coping can be easier.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical research trials are a great resource to stay informed about potentially new breakthrough medications or devices and you may qualify to participate in a trial for an investigational medication or device before it's available to the general public.