Current Enrolling Studies
Type 2 Diabetes
We are seeking adult participants with type 2 diabetes taking at least one ORAL diabetic medication and NOT on insulin for a clinical research study to help lower blood sugars.
The study will be evaluating the effectiveness of an investigational medication administered weekly compared with daily administered insulin glargine.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
- Have an HbA1c value of 7.0% to 10.0%, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≤ 45 kg/m²
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- Reimbursement for time and travel
- You are provided study-related care and study medicine at no cost (no health insurance required)
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify to participate, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the available research studies.
Struggling With Type 2 Diabetes?
There’s no question that managing Diabetes may be frustrating; however, with additional support systems, like a clinical trial team, coping can be easier.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational treatments for medical conditions and to determine if these investigational treatments are safe and effective. These research studies explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.