Current Enrolling Studies
High Blood Pressure Clinical Trial
We are seeking participants for a high blood pressure clinical trial to evaluate the effects of an investigational medication on lowering blood pressure.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a history of high blood pressure
- Currently on 2-5 blood pressure medications
- Body Mass Index (BMI) 18-40 kg/m²
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- Reimbursement available for time and travel
- You are provided study-related care and study drug at no cost (no health insurance required)
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify to participate, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the available research studies.
Struggling With High Blood Pressure?
There’s no question that managing high blood pressure can be frustrating; however, with additional support systems, like a clinical trial team, coping can be easier.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational treatments for medical conditions and to determine if these investigational treatments are safe and effective. These research studies explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.