Current Enrolling Studies
Colorectal Cancer Screening Blood Test
We are seeking participants for a new clinical research study to evaluate a blood test to detect colorectal cancer in patients going for screening colonoscopies.
- 45-84 years of age, inclusive
- Apparently healthy volunteer (no cancer history)
- Planned to undergo a screening colonoscopy or have not received a colonoscopy in the previous 9 years
- Reimbursement for time and travel
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify to participate, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the available research studies.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational treatments for medical conditions and to determine if these investigational treatments are safe and effective. These research studies explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.