Current Enrolling Studies
Weight Loss Clinical Trial For Type 2 Diabetics
We are seeking adult participants who are overweight and have type 2 diabetes for a clinical research trial to evaluate an investigational medication for weight loss.
- 18 years of age or older
- Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 27 kg/m²
- Have an HbA1c ≥6.5% to ≤10.5%, inclusive
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- Reimbursement for time and travel.
- You are provided study-related care and study medicine (no health insurance required)
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the study.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational medications or devices for medical conditions and to determine if they are effective. These research studies explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.