Current Enrolling Studies
Older Adult Volunteers Needed For An Influenza Disease Vaccine Study
We are seeking older adult participants for an investigational Influenza vaccine clinical research trial.
This trial is evaluating the immunogenicity of investigational vaccines against Influenza in healthy, older adult participants.
- Adult Participants 50 and older
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- Compensation available up to (insert subject stipend once finalized).
- You are provided study-related care and study medicine (no health insurance required)
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the trial.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational medications or devices for medical conditions and to determine if they are effective. These research trials explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.