Current Enrolling Studies
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Clinical Trial
We are seeking diabetic participants with peripheral neuropathic pain.
This trial is evaluating the effectiveness of an investigational medication for treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain (DPNP).
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of type 1 or 2 diabetes
- Have diabetic neuropathic pain in your feet
- Have an HbA1c of less than or equal to 10%
- Additional qualification criteria exist
- You are provided study-related care and study medicine at no cost (no health insurance required)
- Reimbursement available for time and travel
- You may help make a difference for yourself and for people like you
Research Study Location
Find Out If You Qualify
To learn more and find out if you qualify, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to explain the trial.
Why Consider a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are conducted to help test investigational medications or devices for medical conditions and to determine if they are effective. These research trials explore ways to potentially treat, diagnose or manage symptoms for diseases with the hope that they will improve quality of life for patients. Study-related care is provided at no cost. In addition to this, participants may help contribute to finding cures that may help future generations stay healthy.