Clinical Research Coordinator (RN/LPN)
The RN/LPN Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for performing the day-to-day research and administrative activities of clinical trials, including the implementation, data management, and follow-up to assure data accuracy, patient safety, protocol compliance, and regulatory compliance as required by the clinical trial protocol, the study sponsor, and ICH/GCP standards. This individual will coordinate Phase II-IV trials from initial Sponsor contact for site selection, study preparation and initiation to study completion and close-out.
Requirements for this position include experience including but not limited to:
- Patient Recruitment/Screening/ICF process
- IRB Submissions
- Patient Scheduling
- Following GCP’s
- Prepare Source Documentation and Complete CRF forms in timely manner
- Communicate study needs to principal investigator and other research coordinators
- Sponsor Relations
- Adhering to employee goals and site SOP’s
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Strong background in medical terminology, clinical trials or clinical research required
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Organized worker that can manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some travel is required
- Two years of research experience preferred
- RN/LPN required
Join Our Team
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about joining the Chase Medical Research team!
Your application has been received. Someone will be with you soon.